- Using industrial equipment to develop an understanding of its use and application in practice.
- Applying HSE requirements in an industrial context.
- Experiencing process plant simulation to understand how DCS systems work and how emergency situations are controlled and managed.
- Planned and emergency maintenance activities including isolation procedures, risk assessment, lifting and access requirements.
- Start up, operation and shutdown of training plants including the 3 phase separator, chemical batch plant, water treatment plant, distillation column, heat exchangers and steam generation plant.
Degree Level Training
Our UK based engineering and process facilities are an ideal resource for both employers and universities. Whether in the early stages of an engineering degree or at post-graduate level, we have the capability of providing industrial- based skills training in order to fast-track employee development.
Our process pilot plants provide an ideal opportunity for graduates to train in a number of different activities including:
All of the above are undertaken in a safe environment giving graduates/undergraduates the benefit of gaining confidence in operating and maintaining plant and equipment prior to moving to site. a range of accredited qualifications are also available.