Oil & Gas
The TTE Technical Training Group delivers a range of technical training courses and consultancy services for the oil and gas industry. Leading-edge technology and the most effective teaching methodology has earned the Group a worthy reputation, promoting the training facilities as the best of their kind and attracting international interest. The installation of a DCS for control room operators provides simulation and emergency response to deliver interactive training and assessment.
The Group specialise in customised training programmes that meet the specific needs of the client with delivery taking place either in the UK or on customer premises overseas.
The following represent the types of training programmes and consultancy services provided by The TTE Technical Training Group to the oil and gas industry:
- Residential oil and gas apprentice training programmes for the UK oil and gas industry.
- Residential oil and gas training programmes for international customers.
- In-country short course provision. (production, health and safety and engineering)
- Training needs analysis to the oil and gas sector, UK and overseas.
- Introduction of implementation of competence assurance systems.
- Technical English language training.
- Internationally recognised qualifications available include City & Guilds, BTEC/Edexcel and OPITO.
Can we Help?
To discuss your training requirement or for more information, advice and guidance please call our Customer Relations Team on: